2011年9月22日星期四

Pandora Is Not My Style!

I have fair achieved my birthday party. In truth, I am quite merry while my birthday comes, for I tin receive numerous awards each birthday. Of course,Timeless Elegance With Nokia, this year namely the same. But later I opened the box 1 of my friends gave to me, I felt a mini disappointed. It came out to be a Pandora bracelet, with numerous little decorations of assorted colors. Actually, I did no like this bracelet, whereas I said for the sake of politeness, "Thank you quite much. I favor it."
As a matter of fact, though Pandora is world-famous brand, I do not like Pandora jewelry, because Pandora is not my style, more specifically, possibly most of the Pandora jewelry. First, I think it is cheaper likened most of the other jewelry. Maybe somebody another ask, "Cheap price is very nice. Why don't you like it?" In my opinion, price is one point relating to the quality of a product. With high price, the production is relatively in high quality. And not every product with a low price is good enough. In a word, I believe that price is closely connected with the quality. Because of the cheap price Pandora has, I do not think Pandora has the high quality. Second, most of the Pandora designs do not accede with me. Just like the Pandora bracelet my friend sent me, it ordinarily contains many different colors and different decorations. I think it is kind of also perplexing. For me, I like simple things. As for jewelry, I think one or two colors in one chip of jewelry are ample. With just the same kind of color, others may think it is too dull. But I forever support simple life and simple asset, and dressing simple designed jewelry, I can feel very comfortable. However, simple style doesn't mean reckless chart. Of course, jewelry should be designed carefully. I do like jewelry with simple and significant designs.
In terms of these two aspects, I do not meditation Pandora is my style. But that does not demonstrate Pandora is in wrong quality. We surely can not deny the popularity of Pandora jewelry in the earth.

cartier love Bracelets,, ,,cartier love,cartier adore Earrings,

没有评论:

发表评论